Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Josey's current favorite books

This morning while I was taking a bath Josey sat on the lid of the toliet and read to me out of one of her favorite books. 

What a sweet memory. 

She was so sincere, telling me every part just as she remembers. 

She has recently decided that she loves to be read to.  For a while, she wouldn't be still.  Now she still isn't immobile for very long, but she will usually sit through two books and then she's off on the run again. 

This is one of her two favorites.  I bought it at our book fair at school a couple of weeks ago.  It is a wonderful book and I totally reccommend it to anyone with a horse crazy daughter. 


I bought this a while back and all of the sudden Josey has come to love it.  The illustrations are gorgeous and the words are so cute.  My favorite part is that the rabbit is playing a concertina. 

I am an avid reader, so I really hope Josey becomes that way as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment