Wednesday, February 16, 2011

soapbox

I am an avid news reader.  The first places I go to on my computer every morning are news sites.  I love CNN news.  I hate Fox news.  I think that Fox news is a Republican based news channel.  I am not a supporter of every single things that the Democrats do, but I refuse to have someone else's beliefs shoved down my throat at every turn. 

I digress. 

This post really has little to do with the above, but that's where it began.

This morning when I was doing my stroll through the new articles I came across Michele Bachmann (a potential Republican presidential candidate) blasting Michelle Obama for supporting breasfeeding.  Really?!?!?!

Number 1- does this really have anything to do with a presidential campaign?

Number 2- does MB have any idea how healthy it is to breastfeed?

Number 3- does MB have any idea how asinine she sounds for griping about this?

What a ridiculous thing to discuss.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment